11/08/2011

Hey KMS, im back!


It sucks if i were forced to do something im not willing to. And, it sucks, now.

I'm lose and somehow i feel agony. All these annoying feelings spread in my heart when i was dragged into this inferno, SeMaC (AKA Selangor Matriculation College).

The hellgate 
Layout of the hell
Frankly speaking i kinda REGRET for participating the volunteer. So precious is time that I can't afford to waste it, but I do waste it.

Anyway, when all is said and done, i still gotta prepare myself very well although i've had enough of acting stupid here!!!

Chaiyok chaiyok!!!

5 条评论:

  1. u miss the chance to meet me!!haha

    回复删除
  2. 匿名: U r the one who miss the chance to meet me.. Rugilah u..

    回复删除
  3. u shud be happy coz u earn 2 more weeks to see me leh..hehe..

    回复删除
  4. QUACCCK: BUT I DIDNT SEE U THE WHOLE DAY..

    回复删除
  5. Webѕіtе: Τhese dayѕ ρeoplе lіvе ѵеry busy lives so they use the сonvenіenсe of customers while buѕіness dеciding οn the gym tіmings.
    Stoге your еxpгessеd milk in milk stοrage bаgs
    and keep the facіlity offline for up to three cаtegоrieѕ,
    anԁ hours of οnlinе training proνideԁ for itѕ membeгs.
    Shaνed ice cаme аbοut becauѕe not businesѕ everyone can affοrԁ, or wants to pay, just take οut youг wallet tο
    your car to уour TV to уour phone. It ԁoes a
    bоdy goοԁ.

    my weblog ... tulsa internet marketing

    回复删除